Savings and Investments
- Deposit accounts
- Regular savings plans
- Lump Sum Investments
We will take you through the deposit options with the institutions we have agencies with based on the length of time, access restrictions, interest rate and the credit rating of the financial institution. We will outline how the deposit guarantee scheme works and how you are covered.
We hold deposit agencies with a number of financial institutions.
Regular Savings plan
Saving small amounts on a regular basis will help you meet future financial needs such as getting married, a deposit for a new home, college fees or as an emergency fund.
- What is your financial goal and estimate how much is needed?
- Establish how much can you afford to save from current income?
- What is the expected timeframe?
- How much risk is acceptable
- Choose the right investment fund that will help you meet this need
- Review savings plan regularly to ensure investment fund will be on track to meet this goal
Lump Sum Investment
Our process begins with an in-depth analysis of your needs, establishing a level of risk and return that you are comfortable with. We will evaluate the fund options that match your profile and choose the best funds based on performance, cost and tax efficiency.
- We will establish your current financial position
- We will look at your requirement to access your funds
- What is your ideal timeframe for your investment
- Do you require a capital guarantee
- What level of risk are you comfortable with
- Diversification is important i.e. not having all your eggs in the one basket
- Do you need an income from the investment
- How is the fund taxed
- What is the charging structure
- What is your target rate of return
Based on our in-depth analysis of your needs and requirements, we will then act on your behalf to choose the best options from the array of funds available from the main fund managers.